Get Paid For Surveys » Cash Paid For Free Online Surveys Questionaires

Cash Paid for Free Online Surveys Questionaires

Paid online surveys are a great way to make some extra cash. It's true that you can get cash, paid for free online survey questionnaires. The survey costs you nothing. All you do is fill out the questionnaire and you get a check in the mail or a deposit paid into your PayPal account as compensation.

This is a large, legitimate business on the Internet. There are thousands of surveys being made every week, and tens of thousands of survey takers are getting checks in the mail.

Filling out the surveys is easy, can be done from anywhere you can connect to the Internet. You schedule your own time, as it suits you.

You are your own boss, your income source is completely independent, you work filling out surveys when you choose and there is no ongoing obligation. Paid surveys are great for generating supplemental income for retirees, stay-at-home-moms, university students and others.

To be invited to take surveys, all that is really necessary is to get your name on the lists of good survey makers that pay in cash. Only 20% pay in cash and the other 80% don't, so beware. The offers you see for "Free Lists" are recruiting for the low-pay/no-pay survey makers.

To receive cash paid for free online surveys questionnaires, you need to be dealing (only) with the good survey makers that pay in cash.

So where do you find the good ones?

The best way is to pick a good paid survey membership site that maintains lists of good survey makers. There are at least 200 of these that are active on the Net. For a small one-time membership fee any of them will give you a copy of their list of good survey makers. You make back the cost with the first 2-3 surveys.

Look seriously at only those paid survey sites that have strong 60-90-day money-back guarantees, backed up by a bank or financial company such as PayPal or ClickBank.

Within this group, look for one with a low refund rate. The refund rate tells you what the past clients of that paid survey site thought about the quality of the service they received. If it was good, they used the list and made money, they were/are happy and the refund rate is low.

If they used the list and found it full of bad survey-makers, they did not make money, were disappointed and unhappy. So they demanded their money back and the site has a high refund rate.

Look for a low (3-6%) refund rate. Avoid any with a refund rate that is unknown (usually "unknown" mean "HIGH"!) or that is as high as 9-10% or more. Don't even consider any without strong money-back guarantees.

Once you have selected your paid survey site and signed up with them you will receive your copy of their list of good survey makers. Now, to receive the maximum cash paid for free online surveys questionnaires, you need to sign up with all of the survey makers on that list. You need 150-600 survey makers.

The more survey makers that have your name, contact and demographic info on file, the more surveys you will be offered and the more money you will make.

There is more to it of course. For more information on cash paid free online surveys questionnaires, just follow the links below.

For more information on cash paid free online surveys questionaires, visit: cash paid free online surveys questionaires To learn more about refund rates and comparing paid survey sites to pick the best one, visit: Get paid to take online surveys
Jorge Chavez is an experienced paid internet survey expert at: http://surveysentinel.ya23.com

Source: www.articlecity.com